The Jersey Aero Club is pleased to announce that flying training and light aircraft handling are now fully open. This has been achieved with the help of our colleagues at Synergy Aviation and Ports of Jersey.
- Visiting pilots may now be handled at the Aero Club as part of a joint venture between the Jersey Aero Club and Synergy.
- Ab Initio/Recurrent/Renewal Flying training has re-commenced utilising two of Synergy’s PA28’s based at the club. Synergy has a refurbished Cessna 152 joining later this summer and will be adding further aircraft as needed.
For any queries on handling or flight training, please call Synergy on: 01534 743990 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Bar/Café has re-opened from Wednesdays to Sundays 10:00 to 16:00, but we hope to extend these hours in the near future.
- Evening curry nights and barbeques are planned throughout the Summer. We will be hosting evening talks from various celebrities and organisations.
- We have refurbished the Flying room, Bar and toilets so it all looks a lot brighter as does the future.