The Jersey Aero Club is pleased to announce that flying training and light aircraft handling are now fully open. This has been achieved with the help of our colleagues at our new flight training partner Synergy Aviation and Ports of Jersey.
- Visiting GA pilots may now be handled at the Jersey Aero Club by Synergy as part of a joint venture between us
- Ab Initio/Recurrent/Renewal Flying training has re-commenced utilising two of Synergy’s PA28’s and a C152. Further aircraft will be added as needed.
For more information about flying to Jersey, see Visiting Pilot Information
For information about COVID-19 and and traveling to Jersey, see Traveling to Jersey
For any other information on handling or flight training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call then on +44 1534 743990
- The Bar/Café has re-opened from 10:00 to 16:00 7 days a week.
- Evening curry nights and barbeques are planned throughout the Summer. We will be hosting evening talks from various celebrities and organisations.
- We have refurbished the Flying room, Bar and toilets so it all looks a lot brighter as does the future.
Members will be emailed any updates. If you would like to join as a member to show support, then please complete the form that can be found on the Membership page
If you want to be kept up to date with what’s going on and are not a member, then you can join the Jersey Aero Club Facebook page