The committee are delighted to be able to announce the next phase of our clubhouse re-opening following the most recent Government announcement.
This phase of our re-opening will see the clubhouse bar being opened for food and drink on the following days:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: 10am – 4pm
- Thursday: 10am – 4pm
- Friday: 10am – 4pm
- Saturday: 10am – 4pm
- Sunday: 10am – 4pm
We will initially be operating a limited menu which can be seen at https://www.jerseyaeroclub.com/aviator-bar/ and I’m sure we’ll all be really pleased to see Fatima again.
As with all other hospitality venues we will be subject to some strict rules which we must all adhere to, so please note the following:
- Seated Service only is permitted
- A maximum of ten people seated at a table
- Masks or visors must be worth when entering the clubhouse until seated and served a drink.
- Should a member need to stand up and move about for any reason a mask must be worn
- Alcohol can only be served if purchased with a substantial meal and may only be consumed by those eating. Once a meal is finished, not further alcohol may be purchased. All menu items will be regarded as a substantial meal, but a packet of crisps or biscuits is not!
- Non-alcoholic drinks and teas and coffees can served at your table without the requirement for a meal
- There will be bar service – you must be seated at a table for us to take your order
- Maximum length of stay is 2.5 hours
We ask for your patience during this re-opening as due to the rules there may be times when there is not space to accommodate you and the seated service requirements may slow down the service offered.
Track and trace forms must be completed prior to first service
The Government have warned that venues will be visited more frequently to ensure compliance so please ensure you help by following them.