The 2020 AGM will be held on Wednesday 2 December 2020.
Please see the end of this article for downloadable content
Only full members (including honorary members who have previously been full members) and life members shall be entitled to attend and vote.
As this meeting will be held using Zoom (due to COVID-19 regulations and guidance), pre-registration is required.
To pre-register, please click here
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting with your own personal link to attend the meeting.
If you believe you are a member, and did not receive an email communication about this EGM, please contact email@example.com to check your membership status and email address.
The process leading up to the EGM is based on the current constitution until such time as we get confirmation from the law officers that the new constitution has been approved – see https://www.jerseyaeroclub.com/constitution/ for a copy
In line with that, the key dates and steps leading up to the AGM are as follows:
- 2 Nov – Preliminary notice published on noticeboard – includes names of committee members and numbers of meetings attended
- 11 Nov – 25 Nov – Notice inviting nomination of members for election published on noticeboard
- 11 – 25 Nov – Notice of any proposed subscription changes published on noticeboard
- Proposed amendments must be delivered to secretary in this time and will be displayed on noticeboard (email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Newspaper notices will be published in line with constitution
- 25 Nov – Notice convening AGM with Agenda and details on availability of accounts will be published on noticeboard
- 11 Nov – Member Propositions must be sent to secretary at least 3 weeks before (11 Nov) – email to email@example.com
- Refer to constitution for more details